Re: Dodge versus the Lightning/FLAME WARS

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 22:31:05 EST

Well, I hate you Steve! J/K. IMHO, people on this list take things
seriously, and I know i'll get flamed for this, but it was said on the RTML
about R/T owners, I think it goes for most Dak owners too.... We (well, not
me) don't have NEAR the loyalty, pride, and enthusiasm for our vehicle of
choice compare dto Lightning, Fbody, VIper, etc owners..... Just a simple
fact, and I ersonally think it really sucks......

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Sorry about stealin some quotes James! :)