Dodge owner loyalty was --> L flames

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 17:03:08 EST

>>and I know i'll get flamed for this, but it was said on the RTML
about R/T owners, I think it goes for most Dak owners too.... We (well, not
me) don't have NEAR the loyalty, pride, and enthusiasm for our vehicle of
choice compare dto Lightning, Fbody, VIper, etc owners..... Just a simple
fact, and I ersonally think it really sucks......<<

I agree and disagree =)
I think we do have a lot of enthusiasm and pride in ownership. I know I do
(check the archives for some of my premag rants.. hehehe). It's just that
your average Dakota owner is a little more laid back, and generally doesn't
talk much smack. One example of this is this previous Cecil meet. The Va.
Shelby Dodge club was also meeting there, and a lot of them really had a
"we're gonna' roast these Dakota guys, they've got nothing for us" attitude,
while the DMLer's were more there to hang out. I think out of all the Dak
owners I've met over the years, and I know a LOT of ya' =), I can count on
one hand how many have had that "I'm better, faster, and smarter than you"
attitude... (I like to call it the Mustang attitude).
Okay, I'm rambling... the point is, Dak owners tend to be more laid back and
usually don't say anything unless provoked, then we come out in full force
and generally call on our supercharged buddies to back us up =)

Don't worry 'bout it Ryan, nobody hates ya'! =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult"