Re: 1st Dakota

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 03:29:02 EST

What is a Hemi??? You don't KNOW?? <choak, gasp, cough, sputter,
wheese, faint!!!> LOL - just being silly... a Hemi is an engine. But
not just an engine. Its just about the most powerful engine ever
created. They were the power plants of the Mopar Muscle cars of
yesteryear. The Hemi Powered Plymouth Barracuda... Dodge Chargers (like
the Dukes Of Hazzard) Dodge Challengers. Raw, carbbed, all out horse
power and torque screaming engines....... that was untill the gas crisis
of the 70's hit and emissions regulations clamped down like an anvil on
Wilee E. Cyotee's head.

The cost for a Gen 3 will vary with what equipment you get. If its a new
truck, in SLT package, you can expect a 24-26K price tag. Sport is lower
by a few K. The cover, beadliner, and running boards will cost extra.
If you buy used, you can save a good buck if you make sure you get a
good truck. (as opposed to one that has been abused or in a wreck) Only
differences in the Sport and SLT packages are trim options. SLT has
chrome grill, and bumpers. Sport has body color matching/black trim.