RE: 1st Dakota

From: Alex Harris (aharris@signcast.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 11:07:26 EST

Well, despite all the choking and wheezing, you still didn't really tell him
what a hemi is! OK, it's an engine... but that doesn't tell him what makes
a hemi a HEMI! ;-)

Someone posted a link to an article on the new hemi a few months back, with
diagrams and such, which makes a good primer on hemi design. Anyone still
have that around? I wish I'd saved it meself...

- Alex