Re: Att Charles Smith, Tim berry,L vs r/t

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 11:21:48 EST

I'm hoping that they will allow me to at least get low 13's, i can stall her
up higher when I launch now.. and if I can just get the stupid tranny to
shift outta first when its supposed to...
I'ma try Bernds fix to see if it helps (drive in reverse for a bit)
If that dont fix it... I dunno whats next.... (its only 1st gear thats being
a hard ass) and it just started to do it mid season this year... its
confusing the heck outta me!
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91