RE: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 11:44:55 EST

Heheheh....(It was rather cold a few days ago - 20 degrees...does that
count?) ;)

I don't have the Auto-Xray but rather the cable from http://www.obd-2.com. It
connects to my laptop (with some generic software) but allows me to see just
about everything that's going on and also being able to record it for
comparison at some later date. I also have the Actron OBD-II Scanner as well
for those "Road Trips" and the occasional helping out a fellow DML'er.

- Bernd

> A VERY cold day in Texas...er...Hell! ;-)
>
> Bernd, now that I have your attention, you mentioned that you have the Auto X-
ray
scantool. Are you using any specific settings, and or templates?? I just got
mine and