Re: Re: Pissed Off A Mustang Today!!

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 13:38:01 EST

Imagine being the guys with the Acura NSX, the BMW E36 M3, or the modified
Cobra SVT!!! Or even the Audi TT Quattro or the Camaro SS.

I took them all out on the same morning at an autocross school at Norton
AFB.

Later, I read about the incident on the M3 message board. He was in shock
having had his wimpy M3 toasted by a truck. An it wasn't even a lowered
racer like Gary's or a beefy R/T. Just the lowly WunderSLT!!! The Acura
NSX guy went home early from embarrassment. The Cobra guy was cool. He
came up and wanted to know what the heck I'd done to my truck. At the time
it was totally stock and I told him that. "You sure know how to make a guy
feel like crap!" He got better and can now beat me, but not by much. I
wouldn't want to drag race him though. It's a very nice car for a Rustang.
I can dice it up with the Cobra all day and come out close then when it
breaks, I can offer to tow it.

-STE