Re: 1st Dakota

From: Komodo (komodo@pikenet.net)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 13:37:43 EST

WHAT!!!! whats a hemi..... oh boy. Okay its a big engine that gots lots
of punch. The best engine dodge has ever made, next to the 440 intercepter
haha. Nahhh, the hemi is prolly the best. You should make a webpage on a
Dakota,. you don't even have to have a Dakota. I had my web page on Dakotas
years... before I had one. The reason I say this is because as you do
research for it you will learn alot.

L8erz
Komodo
91 Dakota Turbo.