race that was funny and coo

From: Komodo (komodo@pikenet.net)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 13:50:03 EST

    Yo check this, I smoked a 2000 eclipse the other day. Ha Ha. It was a v6
turbo against my v6 turbo. My girl friend was with me so it was a bad idea,
but I could not excape the temptation. It was funny after the race, three
miles down the road I hit some ice and did about three 360s. Man smokes in
the ash try(s) went everywhere. Also I need another trans for a 91 Dakota
3.9. anyone know where I can get one. The trans locked up and sent me
sliding into a guard rail. I need a front clip too. I took all of the old
front clip and 1/4 pannels off in 2hours and 40minutes while talking on the
phone. Is that pretty good?