Re: Squeaking Seat?

From: Komodo (komodo@pikenet.net)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 13:56:24 EST

Is it extended cap, if it is don't pay atention to this. On mine the seat
was hitting the trim thing under the back window. I did some looking and
asking and the sound it made was "multi-directional". I could not really
tell where it was. But anyway check around the seat also, check the mounting
brocket screws and bolts. etc.

Just a thought prolly not correct, but food for thought.
Komodo,
91 Dakota Turbo.