Re: My Dakota Is 1 year old tomorrow....

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 14:39:16 EST

I took delivery of my 2000 Dakota Quad Cab last year tomorrow.
I'm taking it to the Car Wash,and cleaning my carpet/interior today.
And tomorrow,i'll light 1 candle on a cupcake.
I have a special attachment to the wheels i have owned..

I want to take care of my truck,and make it last 15 years.Why???

Because its my truck,it's my Dakota,and if Dodge goes away,i'm keeping my
Dakota forever...

David Digney
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"DODGE DAKOTA QUAD CAB RULES"