92 dak with 10,000 original miles!

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 19:41:08 EST

Was glancing through one of the local car selling books and found something
pretty rare. It's a 92 dakota with only 10,000 original miles. I assume
it's a V6. It's got a utility bed on it. The pic looks pretty good. Not
sure why it's got that low of miles on it. I don't know what I've done with
the book, but I think the price was right around $6000. Just thought I
would share. Oh, there was also a 79 Dodge Van 4x4 with almost a camper
type deal on the back....$1999 (ad said "hunters special") for it. I've
never seen anything like it. Anybody feel like building a Dodge Van 4x4
into a Monster.....definetly would be the only one on the block!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/