Re: RE: Just G-Tech'd my truck again

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 20:51:48 EST

> I run a 14.7 on a G-Tech and a 15.8 at the track what gives??????
weather, traction, altitude!!!
How really accurate are the G-Tech???
depends on how well you set them up. I've also run mine at the track, and
it has always been within a .10 just as advertised.

Last time I used mine was at cecil county to check my 0-60 time. I pulled a
4.58 0-60, not to shabby if you ask me

ttyl

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"