Re: Just G-Tech'd my truck again

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 22:00:57 EST

You don't really need the weight for the 1/4 mile calculation...but since
most of us run both HP and 1/4 mile calcs...it doesn't hurt. I didn't get
accurate readings with my G-Tech until I started to input the weight before
I did anything with it.

If anyone want it...I have the manual up on my website in PDF format (9MB)
http://lonestar.texas.net/~bernd/Dakota.htm (Bottom of the Page)

- Bernd