Re: Bull Bar

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 22:51:12 EST

Yeah, I got one. It is same company that makes that one, it is a Safari Bar. I
have two Hella 500's on the lower bar. The bar is generic as far as fit, there
are brackets that are made for each truck. If you buy another truck, you can
just order some brackets for that application and use the same bar. I like mine
alot, it is different and very cool looking.

Alex Reed