Re: Re: Just G-Tech'd my truck again NOW my Gtech experience

From: Charles Smith (dak99rt@home.net)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 17:33:32 EST

I have a G-tech Pro also. It never asks for weight unless I am looking to
find the Hp. Like Scott says... just push the button a go.... if you let off
around 60 mph... it gives a 0-60 time... if you keep going it give a pretty
accurate 1/4 mile time. When I tested it at the track it was on the money
within a few 100ths.
Charles Smith