Anybody on my route?

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 23:53:38 EST

I am driving from Houston back home to Tennessee tomorrow-all day in my
DAKOTA! I will be traveling hwy 59 all the way to Texarkana,from there
through Little Rock, on to Memphis,and hwy 64 to where I live in Savannah.
Is there anybody along this route? Look for me! I've got a forest green '00
reg cab 2wd.See my website for more details. If you see me, by all means,
flag me down! See Ya'll on the flip side! TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html