Re: Squeaking seat

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 23:46:10 EST

I've got 8500 on my '00 and I have had a wrinkle in the left side of the
driver's seat since new.I'm going to make them replace the seat one day.I
thought I might wait a little longer,then let them put it in,and hopefully
get a little of the new car smell back.I also have a squeaky gas pedal,which
really annoys me because I keep my truck lubed and cared for and it sounds
like it is old and worn out when the pedal squeaks.I have yet to pinpoint
the exact source of the noise-has anybody else found it and been able to fix
it? Thanks,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html