Re: Red Dakota R/T in Round Rock

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 23:46:57 EST

Yo Travis,

I wasn't sur eif they actually won anything, didn't pay enuff attention to
posts around that time. LOL I did remember reading that two Gen 2 Ls showed
up, and only one barely broke into 13s. Also remember em sayin the Ge 1 was
much faster than the Gen 2s, but wasn;t Scott Q and Geln faster than all 3
Ls? I don't understand why more Ls didn't show up. Was the weather really
that bad??

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
Hey, we actually won somethin'. Cool.