Re: r/t versus lightning?

From: DAK4JLB@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 17 2000 - 21:20:19 EST

I agree with you totally Ron, they are not anywhere close to each other. I
will admit that my biggest rival on the streets is the lightning but I have
been modding my R/T to go after it. I don't try to compare them , the
lightning should be compared to things in it's price group, comparing it to
the R/T is like comparing a Z28 or any other Fbody to the Mustang, there is
no comparison, the Mustang will get spanked everytime and a stock R/T vs.
lightning the R/T will go down.