r/t versus lightning?

From: ron chapell (rchapell@rlps.com)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 13:12:44 EST

My first question is why? These two trucks are not in the same class. 1.
You are looking at a midsized truck against a full sized truck. 2. Naturally
aspirated against Supercharged.

We are obviously comparing apples and oranges here. The only simularities
these trucks have are that they are both fast. Thats it. Now if Dodge would
have made a wild Ram ss/t or Ford at least put a v-8 in the ranger then you
would have something to compare. Well guess what...neither did.

I hope that I am on the right track here in thinking this way because this
is how I see it. If I am way off base then I would hope that someone can
show me the light. I get confused reading all of the bickering going on when
it seems really senseless. Especially when we should be all on the same wave
length when in reality I don't think we are.

Well I have had enough of this typing crap. I need to get me on of those
voice activated thingies that type out what I say, hehe. So long for now. I
hope to receive some INSIGHTFUL replies.

Thanks for listening,
Ron Chapell
95 DSCC 4x4 5.2L 5-Spd