Re: RE: Re: Different Truck Tires...

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 00:00:16 EST

> BFG All Terrain KO's. Best darn tire i've ever driven on. :)
>
> I'm thinking about changing my tires.
> Looking at the Goodyear Wrangler,but cant find it in my 255/65/15 size..I
> would like to stay with Goodyear,and wondering if i could go with a 30" or
> 31" set-up....I still like my Goodyear Eagles..Just thinking..

I agree with Bernd, I do like the BFF AT KOs, but I also liked the Hoosier
Radial All Terrains; but they dont make them anymore. I also really liked
the last set on had on my truck, Dunlop Radial Rover RVs, which lasted
52,000 miles. My truck's stock Wrangler tires only lasted 32,000 miles, and
didnt really impress me tracntion-wise offroad. I mean they were good and
still are good compared to alot of tires currently on the market which tire
companies market as "all terrain tires", but most AT tires are nothing more
than a glorified street tire. Try out the BGFs tires, You cant go wrong with
them if do do any type of 4WD usage with your truck.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6.............Real Dakotas Are Built, Not Bought
http://www.bastaards.org/Preacher/Dakota/DakFriends/dakfriends.html
93 Dakota; Emerald Green; Sport Regular Cab 4x4 V6; 3.55 LSD
MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD RFI Noise Filter, MSD Universal Wiring
Harness, MSD 8.5MM SuperConductors, Accel Super Coil, Borg Warner
Select Brass Cap/Rotor, Autolite Copper Plugs(.050), QuickD Throttle Body,
Ford Motorsport #19lb/hr Matched Injectors, 'PoBoy' Homebrew Cold Air
Intake Kit Using GenIII Dak Air Hat, K&N #RE-0920 Cone Filter(900+ CFM),
K&N Breather Filter(PN#62-1520; All Metal), Flowmaster 3Chamber Delta-Flow
Muffler, BFG AT KO tires