Re: Re: Different Truck Tires...

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 00:14:58 EST

on our Durangos at work, we get about 8k out of our RT/S wranglers.. then
again, when you drive them around on runways all day, and log about 180
miles a day, they aint going to last. We run Goodyear HT now on the SLT
Dur, the sport runs the RTS. We change the front tires out everytime we
change the oil! (front end was tore up bad in a wreck)

I agree, the RTS are unimpressive, after they wear down that is... which
doesn't take long

         http://www.geocities.com/gwgaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]