Re: RE: Y2K-HEMI back on the road..

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 10:39:40 EST

Steven, thanks!! Yea I read that article too!! If I ever swapped out the 9.25" for another rear, I'd probably go with a 8.75", or 9". They're so easy to change gear sets out. The 9.25" rear is a strong rear, 130+ high RPM clutch dumps with Slicks will take a toll on any rear, and if not, the trans (NV-3500) will break! Its too bad I could'nt rebuild my original rear, I would have beefed it up!

Matt Y2K-HEMI