RE: Re: RE: Re: Sub 12 Neon Turbo-Truth or Facts.......HMM......

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 19:51:48 EST

Just give us the straight scoop of what has been applied.

This is why I like Matt's demo program on his truck. You know what applied
on every event and watch the outcome. If anything, I more impressed with
that 4.7 Regular cab and getting to 14.23 on just a K&N and DOT Hosiers. I
can see a low 12 or 11 second truck with only 125lb NOS shot.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC