RE: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 20:01:36 EST

I was going to defend the 'L', since I know the engineer who did the work on
the drive train. Though, he drove a Dodge Durango, the 'L' is still an
impressive vehicle.

Now for Dodge to be the same in coming out with a 'L' version of the Ram
(same class category), more like - I CAN"T SEE IT HAPPENING NOW, since we
have a conservative CEO. The word DIFFERENT is not in his vocabulary.

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC