Re: Dodge versus the Lightning

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 20:14:10 EST

I do see it happening, at the very leats the Ram R/T will have about 340-360
HP and 3.80-400tq. Those ar ejust lowest numbers think. If they could just
stick an NA 6.1 Hemi in an 1500 Ram R/T........Ouch, bye bye Lightning. :)

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T
The engineers at Dodge said they WOULD compete with the Lightning no matter
what it takes. This was in the summer of thos year too.....