Re: '98 upper ball joints????

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 21:54:59 EST

You have the right idea.My 99`s right
side(passenger)ball joint failed at around 10,000
miles or so,and it`s been replaced under warranty.I
have heard that they`re too small,and that`s why they
fail.I wonder if a Ram part would fit? I`m with
you,though,in believing that an aftermarket part would
be better.My truck is a 4x4 also,BTW.Have not heard
about any problems with the 4x2s. Steve P.