Re: Merry f***ing Christmas to me.

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 21:46:29 EST

I don`t know what the hell is wrong with people at
these companies to let people go at Christmas.That is
awful,Alex.I cannot understand why they have no more
conscience than that! I am hearing a lot of the same
around here,so this must be the time of year for them
to do this kind of b.s. IT WILL BE THEM ONE
DAY!!!Man,Alex.I`m sorry to hear that. Steve P.
    --- Alex Harris <aharris@signcast.com> wrote:
> Well, I just got downsized.
>
> A week before Christmas... that's just a little too
> Dickensian!
>
> Guess my truck won't be getting any Christmas
> presents...
>
> - Alex

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.