Re: If I Have To Pull One More Vehicle Out!

From: Matt Koth (rpmkoth@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 03:15:38 EST

I know where you are comin from, Kyle. We have gotten over 20 inches of snow
here in northwestern Iowa, and it all drifts onto the highways. So far I
have pulled about 20 people out ,mostly from drifts I couldn't see over.
Tonight alone I pulled out 5 cars. It is starting to show on the Dak, I have
to stop hourly and chip off the ice and snow from the front end, and I am
getting terrible gas milage from using the 4x4 so much.

Matt Koth
95 CC 5.2L 4x4