Re: Dodge VS SVT Meet vital Info.

From: TommFern@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 22:28:09 EST

In a message dated 12/18/00 4:57:08 PM Pacific Standard Time,
fastdak@superpa.net writes:

<<
 Fact is Tom, my truck is just as streetable as any other dak. I have no
 driveability problems, and cruise through town all the time. It's still got
 full interior, and is far from a hacked up mess. Ask anybody that went to
 Chryslers @ Carlisle, or the meet we had at cecil. Folks at cecil were
 amazed I drove the truck 2 hours to get there, beat the hell out of it,
 slapped on the radials and went back home, no problem.

 I would love to know what my corrected times are, considering I don't have a
 decent converter or the right gears YET. God forbid I ever put N20 on this
 thing!!!

 Oh well, I'll keep up with my bracket racing :~) >>

Well you ought to go than. But can you get 18mpg while driving in air
conditioned,cruise controlled comfort. NEENER..NEENER...NEENERRR!(j/k)
Tom