Re: Dodge VS SVT Meet vital Info.

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 05:31:16 EST

> <<
> Fact is Tom, my truck is just as streetable as any other dak. I have no
> driveability problems, and cruise through town all the time. It's still
got
> full interior, and is far from a hacked up mess. Ask anybody that went
> Chryslers @ Carlisle, or the meet we had at cecil. Folks at cecil were
> amazed I drove the truck 2 hours to get there, beat the hell out of it,
> slapped on the radials and went back home, no problem.
>
> I would love to know what my corrected times are, considering I don't
have a
> decent converter or the right gears YET. God forbid I ever put N20 on
this
> thing!!!
>
> Oh well, I'll keep up with my bracket racing :~) >>
>
> Well you ought to go than. But can you get 18mpg while driving in air
> conditioned,cruise controlled comfort. NEENER..NEENER...NEENERRR!(j/k)
> Tom

Nope, I can't get 18mpg, but at this point, neither can my 95. I can
however get about 9mpg, which isn't bad for my setup. Air conditioning,
I'll just roll my window down. Cruise control, ummmm, my truck never came
with it. I know some shelby's did as a dealer installed option, but my
truck never got it.

So how do you figure out your corrected e.t's. My dad has a little computer
that I think will figure it out, but I don't really wanna wake him this
early.

ttyl

Scott Miller
89 Shelby Dakota #322 - 360 C.I. V8 (12.25 @ 112.41 mph) "FASTDAK"