Re: Merry f***ing Christmas to me.

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 00:37:53 EST

I feel for you man. Too bad the aholes tend to run things. And I sort of know
how you feel. I moved from Nashville(economy is booming) to (drying up) CNY. I'm
having to work through a temp company, making half of what I did in Nashville, and
with no benifits. Only good thing is that I'm closer to my family and this kick
in the ass has made me decide to finally go back to school.

Sincerely wishing you Merry Christmas, and God bless...
Mike S.