Re: Re: I made it!

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 00:59:26 EST

Tom, I don't know if you've seen my previous posts about my mileage
figures,but in the summer/fall driving back and forth to college I was able
to manage 27.6 mpg out of it.All I have done to help the gas mileage,which I
thought was pretty impressive stock, is add my hard bedcover,a K&N drop-in
filter,and a 2-chamber flowmaster dual oulet muffler.Oh yeah and I keep my
foot way out of it! I drove 14hrs/700 miles yesterday and the motor never
once got to 2000 rpm.Oh, and it wasn't shut off at anytime during the trip
either.The 4.7L ran great all day!

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html