Re: Re: I made it!

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 00:54:06 EST

Crime in Italy.... thats mind blowing.... I see how you were able to manage
that - regular cab, short bed, 2wd and a manual... lmore power to less weight
there..... and if you shift that low yeah... I can see how you can coax that
milage out... My mental state of mind could never do that... I'm serious on the
gas. I floor it frequently. (and I wonder why it runs crappy? LOL) I bet I
could get that mind of milage (or better) if I got rid of all my excess weight
and tuned and tweaked the engine, and got the auto trans cleaned up and
shifting properly with the over drive working again... AND if I was able to
temper my lead right foot..... hmmm - theres a lotta "IF's" in there isnt
there? LOL Damn - 27 MPG - thats 4 banger levels.... This summer I'm going
to see what the best milage I can coax out of it.... oh - were thouse highway
miles by the way?? No way in hell I'll ever see that kinda numbers here in
Chicago city traffic...

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine