RE: Merry f***ing Christmas to me.

From: Kenneth Berntsen (kenneth@berntsen.cc)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 08:32:46 EST

Well I can tell you the logic is to let some one go before Christmas instead
of after Christmas when they've spent all that money on presents and stuff.
4th Quarter does seem to be the time to do all that stuff if its necessary
for the company to survive.

Good luck Alex

May you get a better job with better pay...