Re: Anyone know where I can get a Hitch Cover (not plastic)

From: Cliff Watson (webmaster@lapdonline.org)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 11:19:44 EST

You can buy that aluminum cover at just about any place that sells auto
parts. I think it is made by Bullys. I have seen them in red and intense
blue. I am looking for the one made by Bullys that lights up when you step
on the brakes and the lighted part is the rams head. My wife saw it at the
auto parts conference in vegas last summer but they wouldn't let her buy it
- they said it was for display only.

Cliff Watson

At 10:19 AM 12/19/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 22:06:39 -0800
>From: "Thumper" <thumper72@lvcm.com>
>Subject: DML: Re: Anyone know where I can get a Hitch Cover (not plastic)
>
>Hey Tim,
> Wal-Mart here in Vegas carries them....I think they may be steel for
>abour $30.00. im sure other Wal-Marts carry them as well.
>
>Bill Boggs
>thumper72@lvcm.com
>http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
>"White Lightning"
>2001 CC 2WD Sport+ 4.7 Auto
>

> > I got this from a friend....
> > "Got a friend who needs a hitch cover with the
> > Ram symbol on it. He prefers it be aluminum or such, not the cheap
> > plastic ones. Where's the best priced ones at? Thnx."
> >
> > Anyone know where they can be found??
> > Lemme know.. thanks
> > Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
> > Chesapeake, VA