Re: 408 stroker attn Will

From: ABeerCan@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 12:14:10 EST

Well, I've put about 2800 miles on it so far. Still running dino-oil for
now. I will switch to Mobil 1 when I cross the 5,000 mark. It feels a
little stronger on the mid-range now. In late January (after the 5,000 mark
hopefully) I am going to re-dyno it and see if there are any differences. We
are also going to plumb in a 175 shot of nitrous. I am in the process right
now of finishing my mini-tubs and the ladder bar set-up with a Ford 9" and
3.90 gears with a Detroit Locker in it. I have the ladder bars attached and
the 9" in place. All I have left to do is to weld in the mini-tubs and then
pick-up my rims and tires. We are also fabricating a driveshaft loop right
now and are going to weld it in tonight. Hopefully I will have it running
tomorrow morning again. Then I ahve to replace the heater core of all
things! So, time to head back out to the garage. Thank goodness we have a
heater in it!!

Will
96 Paxton huffed 408 Dakota
Ladder bar rear w/Koni coilovers, narrowed Ford 9" 3.90 gears w/Detroit Locker