Re: Flare Part #'s

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 12:54:37 EST

Jason,I got forest green flares,put I'm giving you my part # anyway.the last
digit or 2 is probably what determines the color.P/N 82204179-described as a
moulding kit 1023015.I did better than koller's price with my local
dealer.Just call your local parts counter and ask them for the part # for
some black fender flares out of the accessory book.Make sure they get the #
out of the acc. book and not dealer parts.
I paid 218.75 for mine and I wouldn't give any more than that for them.HTH,
Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html