Re: Re: I made it!

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 15:53:05 EST

Nope, never shut it off! I would leave it running and while the fuel was
pumping,I was cleaning all of the truck.I didn't have a single bug on it
when I got here.I would then lock the truck with the remote,go inside and
pay for my fuel and then be back on my way.I keep track of the time my
engine runs, just like miles.I do wish the dakotas had an hourmeter like the
silverados.TTYL,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/hd5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html