Shopping for new Dak was NC Dak Accident - For 50mph........

From: Chad Simon (chad.simon@wcom.com)
Date: Tue Dec 19 2000 - 19:24:25 EST

Looks like they are going to total my truck so I am looking at news ones and
wanted some input.

I am looking at the following and wanted to know what a good acceptable
offer would be.

V6, SLT Club Cab, Power convenience group, AC, Radio/dash CD, fog lights,
sliding rear glass, keyless remote, etc
The list price on sticker is $21,500 or so.

?????????
Before the $1,000 cashback, what would be a good offer?

?????????
Why would I want the 255/65R16 tires over the 235/75R15?

BTW
the wife is fine from the accident, just some soreness from the seatbelt,
(Dodge builds a good truck) thanks for the concern.