Re: RE: Radiator/Coolant Hoses

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 04:49:21 EST

One other thing - drain the radiator using the drain plug on the bottom. Its a
little wing nut looking thing. I would either fit a peice of tube over it to
let it drain directly into a bucket - or get a real large hose ot tube that
will completly cover the drain plug - (this will keep things far less messy
than if you pull the lower radiator hose itself first. Flush it out good
afterwards... and remember to take the used coolant to a recycling center. (
thats obvious - but I am anal about making sure my used vheical fliuds are
disposed of properly)

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine