Re: AHHH!,I finally got on my truck a little!

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 04:45:21 EST

Will Coughlin wrote:

> ...I stopped.I took of in first and wound it to about 3700,then barked the
> hell out of a
> secind and wound it to about 3900.At that point, I figured I had done enough
> abuse and I took it home and put it back under the cover.

Abuse???? Cover???

> Do ya'll think I hurt anything by doing this?

Hurt anything???

> I hope not! I am now kind of worried about the
> long-term durability of my motor.

Durability?????

> How many of ya'll have seen 100,000+ out of
> a motor that you are hard on,or race?

DooD - you give me the keys to your truck this instant! yer not worthey of it!!
(bein silly) Hell man, that truck you have is going ta be the most pampered
thing on earth!! Blow the smoke outta that motha!! Spank some rice boys!!
Piss off some moron in a Ford ranger!! Leave a toyota Thundra in a cloud of
carbon monoxide and fuel vapor!!! 27 MPG is too high!!!

(I'm envious as hell!)

--
Tom
http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine