Re: Failed NJ inspection!

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 14:02:11 EST

We dont have that problem here in Wisconsin (thank god)

I dont even run with a license plate on the front of my Dak.Just the plate
that says,"Dodge Trucks..Ram Tough" (i'm going to make my own
plate...."Dodge Dakota"..."Magnum V6 Power"..)

All u guys are gonna have to move to Wisconsin,then you will be a
"Cheesehead".At least you wont be in Illinois,where u would be known as a
Sh*thead!

And i have a pair of taillight covers on too...
They will only come off,when i get told to...

ya right ;)

David Digney
List Moderator: "DodgeDakotaQuadCab@egroups.com"
00'QC,SLT+,3.9,42RE,3.55,
K&N Home-Brew,Dynomax Super Turbo,Mobil 1 10w30

"DODGE DAKOTA QUAD CAB RULES"