Re: 4.7 Dyno Run - Matt

From: Bruce Bridges (bbridges@flometrics.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 14:10:45 EST

Matt,
We ran the truck 3 times and took the "coldest run".. All of the spikes
were similar run to run. Spikes Ive seen are usually at the shift points
for an auto or at the rev limit RPM due to shut off conditions... I was very
impressed with the output of Steve's 4.7, especailly since its and automatic
with more drivetrain losses than a stick! Id be interested to know what the
diameter of your TB is (65 or 68mm?)
Bruce