RE: 4.7 Dyno Run - Matt

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 14:56:59 EST

Mike Leach ;), you got it !! thats what the difference was Steven. Any plans
for a PCM Steven?? If you do, go for more timing advance, I've got 5 degrees,
and have never heard a ping, or anything close to a ping. Go 7 degrees, I'm
considering sending it back and having Leach bump it up to 7 degrees!

Matt Y2K-HEMI

In a message dated Wed, 20 Dec 2000 2:27:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,