4.7 Dyno Run - Matt

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 10:00:43 EST

Matt, I have noticed on your dyno sheets and now mine, we share a torque
line through out the RPM range and beneath it the horsepower never seem to
cross at any point. These two lines never seem to intersect from the
beginning to the end. Something I haven't seen before on the 5.2 and 5.9.

Yahoo! You can gun the motor and have that available torque at any RPM
range. The engine designer was right on the 4.7.

Also I have noticed with all the 4.7 dyno runs, there is a slight dip on
both the HP/TQ line at 2700 through 3000 RPM. I need to have Bruce figure
what is going on or contact Mike (Chrysler engineer) for answer.

After this the next item to tinker with is that nylon intake. I will need
to purchase one from Chrysler and see what can be done.
Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC