RE: 4.7L TB attn Bruce

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 17:00:45 EST

I contacted Mopar Techline and the Magnum Techline...neither one can answer
what the difference is between the 2000 and 2001 TB's. They (apparently) don't
have any of the specs.

Bruce, i'm waiting for an answer from two of the local Dodge Techs that I know
to see if they have any insight on this.

- Bernd