Re: Sport Truck 2001 Truck Awards.

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 17:08:19 EST

If your talking about Sport Truck mags "Sport Truck of the Year", then yes
they only tested new or changed trucks for the 2001 year. Dak's had no
significant changes. Note the $39,000 GMC won despite being out performed
by the $20,000 Tacoma. (That toy wasn't so bad). Notice also that the new
super charged Nissan kinda sucked.

Jay
4.7L Auto Sport+ C.C. 2wd Black
Mods Profile page at