Re: Spank that Chevy!

From: rsuter@bizfon.com
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 17:10:26 EST

Maybe you missed a few facts....

>Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 15:33:19 EST
>From: Hemipower@aol.com
>Subject: Re: DML: Spank that Chevy!
>
>A spank is side by side racing. What you did are the things
>that encourage "road rage."

We were side-by-side. Both stopped at a traffic light.

>Racing is dangerous enough let alone trying too cut someone off.

I'll give you half of that, any form of racing on the street is *highly* illegal
and very dangerous.

However, I was continuing in the SAME lane. I was not merging. I had the right
of way and in no way tried to, as you say, "cut someone off". If anyone was
creating a "road rage scenario", it was the Chevy driver. He was supposed to
bear off to the right for the onramp to the highway, not cross a *SOLID* line
and merge into my lane.

>Try to be more thoughtful and allow people to merge into traffic.

Yeah, I'll send myself to sensitivity training and have my EMail server bounce
any of those nasty, satanic DML mails that put thoughts of spanks in my head!